How to choose the right business management software
With no doubts, everyone who is running business desires a field service business software or app that will enlighten the working burdens and improve efficiency. There is no matter whether your expertise is field service business, IT, trader or artist. The main goal why more and more people are looking for business software is to structure and manage business processes on the PC or smartphone instead of notebooks and paper shits.
The question everyone asks is: "How to choose the right business management software?" And there is nothing surprising as the market or various CRM systems, business software and project management apps is overwhelming. By googling one of the listed items you will receive millions of offers.
How to define a good software?
- Ask your friends or colleagues
- Check services from the two first pages of results in google
By receiving some recommendations from the people who use business software, you will get at least 2-3 names of the software to pay attention to. We would recommend you to ask for the advice people or companies that run the same or close to your industry business. This is because there are a lot of features in the software, and some of them you will use less or even not use at all. For example, if you have some special equipment, then it is helpful when you can have an online stock where all the inventory and equipment can be listed. If your customer's assets are all over the city, then the routes and GPS feature will help you to optimize and built the most profitable and quick routes online from your account.
Define your workflow
Everyone who runs the business has its own workflow depending on the type of business and the size of the company. Your daily activities include various processes and responsibilities. Ask yourself the following questions:
- What are your daily responsibilities?
- How do you track those activities?
- What information do you need to accumulate and manage?
- Do your employees have different access to the information?
- How many various accesses do you need?
- What is the stumbling-block in your daily work?
- What would you like to change in your workflow to make it more effective?
First of all, ask these questions to yourself, write down the most important points. Then, make a questionnaire or ask your employees at the meeting about the most suitable way for them to manage and track tasks. Make notes and than sum-up. After you sum-up all the opinions you will have an entire picture of your companies workflow and will have an answer on what features specifically needs to be in the software to improve your business flow.
What features do you need?
After you have defined the primary needs of your employees and what you need to manage them and other business processes, let's list the features that definitely can help you! Almost all the latest business software and applications, including ManageMart, have the following features:
- Integrated and multifunction Сalendar and Scheduling system which allows to add tasks, reminders, notifications, manage employees activity, shifts and tasks.
- Integrated Online Payment - you can connect any bank account, PayPal or Stripe and receive and send payments directly from the system.
- GPS and Routes - with the satellite maps for tracking the location of employees and their nearness to customers. Set the most suitable and profitable route to the spots and track everything from the PC or mobile app.
- QuickBooks Sync- have all your accounts in one place and manage them from the software account.
- Reports and Documents - create profit loss and tax reports, manage reports on employees activity and many other reports to know the statistics of your business flow.
- Multifunctional CRM system - manage your employees and customer activities. Import files set tasks, events, edit and add new data and many more.
We have listed just the basic features that many software including or ManageMart software for field services business with intuitive user interface and design. There many other integrated features that will for sure improve your business workflow. Moreover, your employees will enjoy their work with automated processes and less paperwork.